Our adult programming can be curated to support one or more of the following:
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Innovation and Creative Problem Solving
- Positive and Productive Peer Relationships
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Leadership Development
- Understanding Group Dynamics
Your day at The EDGE will include a variety of activities guided by our facilitators, who will have access to any of our 100 + ground-based initiatives on our Challenge Course. The EDGE also features 4 aerial elements, one of which can be added to your program. These include our popular 50-foot Alpine Tower, an 18-foot Power Pole, our unique Total Team Challenge, and a Giant Swing. Alternatively, we can offer portable activities through our EDGE on Wheels program, which allows us to come to your facility if that would better serve your needs.
Below is an outline showing the breadth and depth of our adult programming;
Team Development Course (TDC)
- Forge personal connections and enhance your sense of community with the added value of experiential learning and reflection.
- All programs focus on problem solving, cooperation in achieving a common goal, mindful listening and effective communication.
Onboarding Program (TDC-NS)
- Introduce your new team members to your organizational culture and each other in a fun, interactive way.
- Activities and reflections may include introducing organizational culture, mission or vision, exploring interdependence between different team areas, or identifying individual strengths and leadership styles.
Professional Development for Educators (PDE)
- Designed for Educators by Educators and delivered by EDGE Senior Facilitators.
- Programs are designed to meet the needs of today’s classroom environments and school communities. All programs incorporate experiential and educational theories.
Professional Series for Teams (PST)
- A tailored offering designed for teams seeking more targeted outcomes, delivered by EDGE Senior Facilitators.
- Our facilitators research your organization in order to guide your team in making deliberate connections from the activities to your organizational needs or goals.
Professional Development (PDP)
- Creates a deeper-dive into a Team Experience through planning and delivery by EDGE Professional Development Facilitators, with in-depth experience in organizational development, knowledge management and leadership.
- This program provides advanced planning by a Program Coordinator, making the most of their decades’ of expertise for your specific day. In addition to learning and practicing relevant team-development models, the Program Coordinator will provide you with a post-program report to help capture and continue the group’s progress once the program is complete.
Custom EDGE (PDP)
- Continues the deeper-dive of team experiences by allowing individual members to learn more about themselves and how their behaviors and decisions impact their relationships with colleagues and their organization.
- Delivered by EDGE Professional Development Facilitators, this program may incorporate the use of typology assessments in a variety of areas such as Myers Briggs, Emotional IQ, or Conflict-Resolution Style.
Our Capability Statement is available for Government Agencies and Contractors.
Our programs are delivered in any location – indoor or outdoor – across the United States. The outcomes positively affect the continued success of our clients’ team dynamics, organizational processes, and business results.