There are quite a few ways you can get involved with us here at The EDGE!
Volunteer at one of our Pitch In On The Piedmont events, held every Fall and Spring semester, or if you really have a passion for Team Development apply today and join the team! Information for both opportunities are listed below, just follow the links or feel free to call or email us with any questions you may have.
- Interested in working for us as a Challenge Course Facilitator? There is still time!
- If you are a GMU student, find us on Handshake. Otherwise, please check out jobs.gmu.edu, job #WGA821. The job title is Challenge Course Facilitator. The closing date is May 7 2019. Read about our work and our onboarding new staff here.
- Leadercast. Join us for the largest leadership event globally! Here is the link. May 10, 8am-4pm EST, GMU SciTech Campus. From the website:
- Leadercast Live is the largest one-day leadership event in the world, broadcast live each year from Atlanta to hundreds of Host Sites around the globe. In 2019, Leadercast Live will bring together experts in leadership and organizational health to help attendees master the art and science of developing and leading healthy teams. Registration: $12
- EDGE Summer Camps. Come join us this summer for adventure, exploration, and personal development! We lead five camps every summer: Nature Camps; Natural Adventures; Rock Climbing; and Leading EDGE, our flagship leadership development program for youth ages 11-15.
- July 25: GMU’s University Life Gives Back. We will have a lot of volunteer opportunities at The EDGE, so stay tuned for updates!