As a response to COVID-19, The EDGE is now offering virtual teambuilding programs! Engage with your group in a series of exciting virtual team development challenges led by expert facilitators. Our programs support organizations by:
- Reengaging team members feeling disconnected by remote work;
- Reducing stress through laughter and collaboration; and
- Making direct connections between activities and team effectiveness.
The EDGE offers our interactive virtual programs to
- Mason students, staff, and faculty
- other university groups
- businesses, non-profits, and governmental organizations.
Most virtual programs are 90 minutes in length, although we will work with your organization to find the best length, time and date, and program outcomes for you. We can facilitate groups as small as 3 to up to as large as 100, with a minimum booking fee for 12 participants.
EDGE on Wheels | Mobile/ Indoor Programs
A team building program that George Mason University brings to you! Our staff will travel to your site of choice bringing customized, portable equipment. The hands-on program will simultaneously engage participants and allow them to learn about themselves, those around them, and their teams or organizations.
Facility Requirements. For all programs, your organization will need to provide an appropriate space where groups of 8 – 150 people can comfortably gather with some “elbow room” for activities. For example:
- Professional Organizations – large conference rooms with removable furniture, hotel conference spaces, flat grass outdoor spaces, etc.
- Schools/Universities – gymnasiums, drama rooms, field houses, large stages in auditoriums, etc.
- Community Groups – indoor or outdoor space, meeting rooms, reservable park facilities, etc.